Food Raspberry Beer

k. bell

another purse girl
Mar 26, 2007
lind_framboise_bott.gif

I :heart: this stuff!
None of my friends have ever heard of this stuff, Their like raspberry beer? what are you talking about? I guess they just stick to the norm.
Does anyone like this stuff? Am I the only one?

i can't really stand the taste of beer, but raspberry? hmmm...is it sweet? sounds interesting...

Did you guys ever have Woodchuck? Maybe I'm too much of a hick...hehe...it's good stuff too!

Thanks for sharing, I'll have to try it!

Oh yeah, I get this stuff at Whole Foods :heart:

DH thinks it's expensive, but it's still less than a bottle of wine with dinner. I love this stuff.

They do have it at a restaurant here. I'll have to wait till I have this baby to drink it with yummy food.:yes:
I am not a fan of beer either (well except for Alaskan Amber) but this doesn't even tast like beer just raspberries. So if you like raspberries I sugest that you try a bottle. I get it at Fred Meyers. It is kind of expensive about $6 for 12oz up here, I'm sure its cheaper down in the states.

I know... Framboise Raspberry Lambic Beer from Belgium! I had it at "Black stone" Brewery in Wilkes-Barre, PA and it is one of the only beer I will drink! (I am not a beer drinker.. love me wine) I love that beer!