Raspberry Beer

1. [​IMG]

I :heart: this stuff!
    None of my friends have ever heard of this stuff, Their like raspberry beer? what are you talking about? I guess they just stick to the norm.
    Does anyone like this stuff? Am I the only one?
  2. You are not alone. it is good stuff! mmmm... :yes:

did you ever have chocolate beer? Also good stuff!
  3. i love it too, my SO thinks im mad though. citrus beer is nice too.
  4. i can't really stand the taste of beer, but raspberry? hmmm...is it sweet? sounds interesting...

Did you guys ever have Woodchuck? Maybe I'm too much of a hick...hehe...it's good stuff too!

Thanks for sharing, I'll have to try it!
  5. I had that brand before and it's really good.
  6. I haven't tried any of their other beers. Maybe I should. They just sound odd, citrus, chocolate, and peach. But then again so does raspberry.

You can order some at BJs...don't know if you have that restaurant in your area. But yea!
  8. Though I am not a fan of beer, I do want to try it! Seems interesting and I'm always up for trying new things. :biggrin: Does anyone know where you can buy it?
  9. it's sooo good! cherry beer is yummy too :p
  10. Oh yeah, I get this stuff at Whole Foods :heart:

DH thinks it's expensive, but it's still less than a bottle of wine with dinner. I love this stuff.
  11. They do have it at a restaurant here. I'll have to wait till I have this baby to drink it with yummy food.:yes:
    I am not a fan of beer either (well except for Alaskan Amber) but this doesn't even tast like beer just raspberries. So if you like raspberries I sugest that you try a bottle. I get it at Fred Meyers. It is kind of expensive about $6 for 12oz up here, I'm sure its cheaper down in the states.
  12. I love that stuff too! It's so good!!! I am not a big fan of beer either. This does not taste like beer at all more like carbonated juice.
  13. Thanks for posting that, I have never heard of Raspberry beer. Now I have to try it.
  14. I know... Framboise Raspberry Lambic Beer from Belgium! I had it at "Black stone" Brewery in Wilkes-Barre, PA and it is one of the only beer I will drink! (I am not a beer drinker.. love me wine) I love that beer!
  15. yum!