Rare Carly Color Combo

I've been seeing that alot of you ladies like the khaki/beet Carly but it is sold out everywhere. I found one on eBay if anyone is interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-10620-SIGNATURE-LARGE-CARLY-HANDBAG-Coach-10619_W0QQitemZ250198748712QQihZ015QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you decide to bid good luck!

I just unpacked a large one in my store this morning!! you don't happen to live near Boston MA do you? lol I'm sure if you go to your local store they could do an order for you!

Ya I live in Everett but I go to the Rockingham mall to buy my bags. I am going to try to order the new bag for spring style #11620 I love it! Do you think I will be able to get it? And if I can..can I use my 25% off?

BTW, the listing in the first post is only showing ONE photo and that's stolen from Coach's website. There's NO guarantee what you'd actually receive if you bid, and most sellers who steal Coach's photos are actually selling fakes.

PLEASE don't post an auction number or link unless the bag's genuine and the seller is using their OWN photos. If you don't know how to tell, then please ask at the Authenticate This thread.

Ya I live in Everett but I go to the Rockingham mall to buy my bags. I am going to try to order the new bag for spring style #11620 I love it! Do you think I will be able to get it? And if I can..can I use my 25% off?

I think the answers to both those questions are yes and yes. the PCE can be applied to orders, plus its valid until the 29th anyway.

BTW, the listing in the first post is only showing ONE photo and that's stolen from Coach's website. There's NO guarantee what you'd actually receive if you bid, and most sellers who steal Coach's photos are actually selling fakes.

PLEASE don't post an auction number or link unless the bag's genuine and the seller is using their OWN photos. If you don't know how to tell, then please ask at the Authenticate This thread.

I know how to authenticate Coach bags and I buy and sell bags all the time on eBay. If you read the persons feedback everyone posted positive feedback. I just posted the link because I was told this color was hard to find so I wanted to let everyone know that there are a few available on eBay. Thanks!