Rare bag find! What do you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]what does everyone think? would you buy this bag if you saw it in a store or on an online site or auction?

i definately would :supacool:
  2. Erm..nah..not really my cup of tea..I'm really big on large roomy canvas/leather shoppers, but this..i'm not sure about the letterings..it's a little too busy for my taste..sorry..
  3. I wouldn't because it is not my style too. Isn't this the same bag you keep asking about where to find?
  4. I wouldn't, mostly because a girl I know wears a bag like that and it looks SO tacky on her I can't stand looking at that bag anymore. :sick: But I bet you could pull it off.
  5. I think it's cute! It can definitely be pulled off. I'm a sucker for totes.
  6. Not my cup of tea but I saw some girls carrying similar type of totes and they rock it (and saw a couple that didn't look right on them).
  7. You said you wanted this bag four days ago. What gives? Are you the one selling them. If so, I don't think you can do that here.
  8. I'm too old for it....
  9. I liked the Paris one, better. If I carried that I would probably hear a ton of comments about hash bars.
    I also think this looks like a tote bag for travelling, gym, etc. I would do that, but not as a handbag.
  10. No.
  11. Not really my style...
  12. not me
  13. It's cute, but I wouldnt buy it.
  14. nope... not my style...
  15. Unless I actually bought it in Amsterdam as a souvenir, I wouldn't want it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.