Review Rapidlash - with before and after pictures

This product is incredible. I no longer need to use an eyebrow pencil--my brows have filled in and look natural. My lashes grew longer and are ok, nothing spectacular, but I'm pleased with that too. Before, my eyelashes were almost invisible, they were so short and thin.

It's nice to find a product do what it says it will do.

This product is incredible. I no longer need to use an eyebrow pencil--my brows have filled in and look natural. My lashes grew longer and are ok, nothing spectacular, but I'm pleased with that too. Before, my eyelashes were almost invisible, they were so short and thin.

It's nice to find a product do what it says it will do.

it works on brows! omg i need to look into it my brows are sparse

So gladi found this thread I had eyelash extensions last week (Tuesday) and now last night (Sunday) I have pulled them all off. They kept itching and getting caught in my eyes. SO. NOW I HAVE NO EYELASHES!!!!!!!!!

I'm wondering is rapid lash available in Australia. I'm going to ask my dermatologist tomorrow about LATISSE. that's the one on prescription.

Help. I need to grow some back Just as we'll I have a good permanent tattooed eyeliner otherwise I look bald.

Hi! I have tried lots of these eyelash serums and I actually found Lilash to work best of all. Rapidlash, Revitalash and Idol Lash were all OK. And Latisse is only available on prescription in UK as it can cause blindness if used incorrectly. Lilash is slightly more expensive, but it has come down in price a lot recently. As such, I would definitely recommend it as the best serum. Even my mum, who has lost lashes through Alopecia, has experienced regrowth using Lilash. x

Just wanted to add my voice to the praises.

I had been wanting to try this for awhile and decided to go for it after this thread. I love it! I have been using it for just over 5 weeks. I have been pretty consistent, but would say I have forgotten at least once a week and I am very impressed. I can actually see new growth in my lashes. I had a bare spot for as long as I can remember, small, but there...and it's gone :smile:

It is also working on my brows. My brows are pretty robust, but after years of plucking my natural arched brow into a rounded on, I have decided to change it up, so it really helped bring back the over plucked areas.

I have been having some health issues & because of nutritional problems and medications I am losing my hair all over my body like crazy/.. What bothers me the 2nd most is my brows & lashes (with the hair on my head being the most devastating, of course)
Which product would you suggest for someone going through what I am?
Thanks so much!
Gothess

I have been having some health issues & because of nutritional problems and medications I am losing my hair all over my body like crazy/.. What bothers me the 2nd most is my brows & lashes (with the hair on my head being the most devastating, of course)
Which product would you suggest for someone going through what I am?
Thanks so much!
Gothess

I am losing hair (head) too and I'm really, really bothered by it. So far I've found nothing that helps that. The Rapidlash does help my lashes and brows. You could try it and see if it helps. I was surprised that it did make a difference because I'm usually in the percentage of people that see no difference using a product.

I've tried every supplement there is for hair loss and so far nothing has helped. My heart goes out to you--hair for women is such a personal issue.

p.s. I just remembered that I saw an article recommending Citylash for thin eyelashes. I've never tried it so I can't say if it works.

I've been using this for about 4 wks now and I would guess my lashes are about 1/3 longer. My brows are also filling in. Just yesterday, my DH asked why I was wearing false eyelashes?!!!!

This is currently for sale on the Costco website.