Ramadan :)

1. So, how many ladies on here are fasting today? Today is the first day of Ramadan for those who don't know, and as Muslims we gotta fast.. I'm having such a hard time today, the first day is always worst. After that, it's easy :smile: Just wondering who on here is with me :smile:

2. imbarak 3laich el shaher...

3. I'm not a muslim but good luck with Ramadan :smile:

can I just ask, something quick? I people give up other things with Ramadan too, such as music etc. would you be giving up shopping?

4. Salams. Ramadhan Al-Mubarak to you too !! Yes, I will be fasting starting tomorrow..it will be a challenge for sure, but it comes once a year. I am excited :nuts:

5. Thanks everyone :smile:

MissThing: For one month I won't be eating chocolate :p

6. mbarak 3laikum elshahar....:flowers:
    the first day is always hard....but then u dont want the month to end:love:

7. Hope everyone who's observing Ramadan has a good one this year.
    We only start tomorrow here in Australia

8. moi fasting as well...

mbaraaaaak 3alikm shahar...

9. Ramadhan Al-Mubarak To You All!!!!:flowers: :flowers:

We don't start fasting (east coast USA) till tomorrow.

10. Mubarak alshahar :love:
    Yes i am fasting today :upsidedown: May this be a great Ramadan for everyone.
    << she is starting a diet.. soups and fruits and vegetables + walking each day. + trying to focus more on purifying my soul (which is the real point from the holy month).
    i am worried about work though! its my first Ramadan working..:confused1: i used to be a student which was easier. but good thing i have 6 hours of work during Ramadan -by law:smile: - instead of usual 8 :yes:

11. I'm not Muslim but I've done fasting before during Ramadan to show solidarity and support - good luck girls ! :yes:

12. good luck and happy ramadan as well...

13. My bestfriend starts fasting tommorow. mbarak 3alikem shahar.

14. awwwwwww how sweet of u girlz ...

15. Good luck! Quick question because I admit I am ognorant to the fasting rules during Ramadan.....what exactly are you giving up during the month that is mandatory (i.e. all meat, certain meat, etc.)?