Raising car money?

1. Alright, I still have about 7 months until I can get my license, but I really need to start some hard-core fundraising for a car. I have worked at a pizza place for a little over a year now, this isn't great money, obviously, but I became a manager a few months ago, which helped a little since it came with a raise. This job takes up a lot of my time, roughly 30-40 hours a week. I had some money saved up, that is, until I joined the purse forum with all of you enablers!!:lol: Now I'm paying for it by having to really work to raise more money before hitting the car dealers.. I've pretty much come to the realization that I may have to *gasp* get rid of my handbags later on:crybaby:

So here's my question, any ways to make some money? Keep in mind, 15 year olds don't have many options, but next year I'll be doing cyber-school, so I may pick up a second job in September, when I turn 16. Also, a lot of people will be leaving for college from where I currently work, meaning I can pick up more hours!

2. have you tried babysitting for kids in your neighborhood? it's tax free and from what I hear the pay isn't so bad.!

3. I say sell some bags when the time draws near that you need the cash. It's easier to sell at that time than this far ahead.

You can do some babysitting as mentioned above or maybe do some surveys for cash? I don't know how to go about that though.

4. Do you do hair , that a sure fire way to make some money , as mentioned all ready babysitting. Doing some cleaning for family members