Raise Your Lighters!!!!!

1. What are those songs that make you sing at the top of your lungs and make you want to raise your lighter to?

Open Arms by Journey
    Don't Cry by Guns 'N Roses
    November Rain by Guns 'N Roses
    Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison
    Crazy by Aerosmith
    Lady by Styx
    Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
    Sister Christian by Night Ranger

2. Most of the songs you listed. I :heart: Guns N Roses. A lot of Nirvana songs make wanna :yahoo: . System of a Down's BYOB makes me all :yahoo: . Anything rockish really.

3. I don't raise my lighter when I go to a show. I don't even have a lighter.

4. I don't know if this qualifies as a raise your lighter song, but Metallica's Enter Sandman is one of THE most kickass songs out there EVER!

5. Same here.
    I love alot of artists and songs. My favorite singer right now is Nadiya(french pop singer), but I haven't seen her in concert.

6. Barracuda (heart)
    Sweet Home Alabama (lynyrd skynyrd)
    Forever your Girl (paula abdul)
    We've got the Beat (go go's)

...Ok they may not be 'raise the lighter' songs but I will shamelessly belt them out in the car and don't care if anyone is watching :jammin: :upsidedown:

7. Anything by Sade or Journey!!

8. I have never been to a concert in which people raised their lighters, but the song that comes closest in my imagination is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

9. * Mortified*
    I was at a Styx concert & when "Lady" came on... it was an inferno.

10. never been to a concert before... however in case i had the chance to attend ay of earth wind and fire's concerts, i would defintely raise my lighter to their hit song : Reasons

11. ok i dont knwo if u mean in a literal sense.. but i BELT at the top of my lungs purple rain by prince.. haha i LOVE tha song

12. when Marvelous 3 was still together when i was in high school, i saw them live like half a dozen times (hey, they were from Atlanta and mine and my best friend's favorite band) and we'd flip open our cell phones and raise them (that's the new 'raise your lighter') whenever they'd cover 'Bohemian Rhapsody' or do 'Cigarette Lighter Love Song.' hey, it seemed appropriate.

13. Okay, what I should've said was, what songs make you want to raise your lighter if you had access to one / if you go to a concert that does that?

OR

What song makes you want to sing along at the top of your lungs?

14. I forgot

Beth by KISS
    I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night by KISS

Sweet Home Alabama by Lynard Skynard
    Free Bird by Lynard Skynard

Bawitaba by Kid Rock

Nookie by Limp Bizkit
    Rollin' by Limp Bizkit

15. Here I Go Again by Whitesnake