Rainy day today equals to bad bad day!!!

Mshashmount.. I am glad you are ok. Hope you are feeling better. What school do you go to?
Ranskimmie- I really don't know what to say...Be strong, and I am sorry for your loss. Hugs

wow.. welcome to the Rules of the Road in Southern California....

sounds very typical of that to happen.. sucks that it happened to you within the first 3 months that you've been driving..

and yea.. the wait on the 911 line sounds typical... there's a "you know you live in LA when..." list around the internet, and one of the lines indicae: "you call 911 Emergency, and you've been put on hold."... i remember calling 911 once and it took bout half an hour to get things squared away. people could've died by that point. ridiculous. unless you were screaming to the operator that someone has been shot or is dying, they'll put you on hold. -__-

pseub: yes. indeed, the sky IS falling.. I've described the driving conditions when it first starts to rain to be more along the lines of, "OMG ITS RAINING!! DRIVE FASTER SO WE CAN GET INSIDEEEEE!!".. i normally see expensive sports cars (porsches, m3's, etcs) zooming by over 100mph on the freeways.. buncha idiots.. your car is fast, not waterproof! </vent>

ranskimmie: [hug]

april showers indeed.

SUNSHINE IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..!!!!:cool:
couldn't be more happyy...
eventhough the wind is blowing like crazyyyyyyyyy....
you guys are the sweetest...
Kisses* and hugs*