Rainy day shoes

I have a pair of Burberry rain boots that I wear everywhere in the rain. I got them one size up so that I can wear flats inside of them.

firstly, cute boots! secondly, smart idea! do the shoes inside the boots get wet? does it feel uncomfortable to wear shoes inside shoes?

thanks everyone for your replies! i think i'm going to get a pair of rain boots! does banana republic still have a sale? any idea where has cute ones? thanks!

firstly, cute boots! secondly, smart idea! do the shoes inside the boots get wet? does it feel uncomfortable to wear shoes inside shoes?

thanks everyone for your replies! i think i'm going to get a pair of rain boots! does banana republic still have a sale? any idea where has cute ones? thanks!

No, they keep your feet completely dry. The shoes fit inside as long as they're fabric flats -- I wouldn't bother with anything else.

it's supposed to rain for the next three days and i desperately need cute rain boots! can anyone help me find a pair? i would love love love the coach signature boots in black but i can't find a pair anywhere! help!