Rainbow of colors inside your H bag

Thanks everyone. I am very glad to have to joined this blog and share with you the passion and appreciation I have for Hermes. It is wonderful to find other people who share the same interests.

We are very fortunate to have 2 boutiques here in SoCal that I occasionally visit on the weekends. The SCP boutique is so convenient since they stay till 9:00 pm on week nights. They are both wonderful places to browse. The BH store even has a wonderful leather artisan to answer any inquiries or concerns about leather care and maintenance. The store even has a beautiful elevator lined with H leather. You simply have to visit them when you're in town.

Here's my plume with my goodies (this was taken earlier)

plume inside 002.jpg

Plume 28 in rouge h chamonix
Azap wallet zip in cyclamen epsom
GM agenda in Rouge Vif mysore
Mini Ulysse notebook in vert anis togo

Misc. other items...

I am going to have to ban myself from looking at everyones wonderful pieces!!!! Beautiful! So now, because of all of you, I am going to be spending my morning trying to track down a GM in cyclamen to start of my collection.:heart: Yipeee:yahoo:

Hello PazT and Orchids, you both have wonderful color combinations that can cheer up one's day by just looking inside one's sac. This is why I fell in love with Hermes 10 years ago. It is sort of color therapy to see warm and vibrant colors beautifully stitched leather staples.

Thank you Jaegerhomme and welcome! Your collection is absolutely elegant and stunning; your accessories complement your amazing bags so well!

Shoes---gorgeous collection. I didn't even know they had an Azap wallet--it's beautiful!

I am going to have to ban myself from looking at everyones wonderful pieces!!!! Beautiful! So now, because of all of you, I am going to be spending my morning trying to track down a GM in cyclamen to start of my collection.:heart: Yipeee:yahoo:

Rose, LZ has a gm zip like mine on e-bay now in cyclamen!!!