Raffaello Network 5% discount

1. [FONT=Century Gothic,Arial].GOV and .EDU discounts
    We grant a 5% discount to all of our customers who possess a personal and valid .gov or .edu e-mail address. Just proceed with your online order as you would normally. Use any e-mail address during checkout (either your .edu/.gov e-mail or any other personal e-mail service). This address will be used for corresponding with you throughout the order process. Just after having placed your order, please send us an e-mail (mentioning your name and order ID) from your personal .edu or .gov e-mail address. We will not reply to this e-mail, as only the one you have used in your order form will be used for contacting you. This e-mail will only serve to give us confirmation of your membership to a governmental or educational institution, and will allow us to apply a full 5% discount on all items you have purchased.

2. Does this still apply??

Has anyone used it successfully and got the 5% discount?
    If so were you billed the full amount then had 5% refunded?

Thanx ;)
  3. Operator: Charlene
    Company: rn-english
    Started: 7 Apr 2011 11:44:07
    Finished: 7 Apr 2011 11:46:08
    Call accepted by representative Charlene.

Yes... when the order is placed, you can either use the address within the order or send us the email showing the address. If you already have the order placed may I have the order number so I may have the email address to apply the discount?
    Juliana :
    Juliana :
    what the email address i should contact again?
    You may send it to customerservice@raffaello-network.com
    Juliana :
    thank you