Raffaello Network 5% discount

1. [FONT=Century Gothic,Arial].GOV and .EDU discounts
    We grant a 5% discount to all of our customers who possess a personal and valid .gov or .edu e-mail address. Just proceed with your online order as you would normally. Use any e-mail address during checkout (either your .edu/.gov e-mail or any other personal e-mail service). This address will be used for corresponding with you throughout the order process. Just after having placed your order, please send us an e-mail (mentioning your name and order ID) from your personal .edu or .gov e-mail address. We will not reply to this e-mail, as only the one you have used in your order form will be used for contacting you. This e-mail will only serve to give us confirmation of your membership to a governmental or educational institution, and will allow us to apply a full 5% discount on all items you have purchased.

:yahoo:
    [/FONT]

2. Does this still apply??

Has anyone used it successfully and got the 5% discount?
    If so were you billed the full amount then had 5% refunded?

Thanx ;)

3. Operator: Charlene
    Company: rn-english
    Started: 7 Apr 2011 11:44:07
    Finished: 7 Apr 2011 11:46:08
    Call accepted by representative Charlene.

Charlene:
    Yes... when the order is placed, you can either use the address within the order or send us the email showing the address. If you already have the order placed may I have the order number so I may have the email address to apply the discount?
    Juliana :
    great
    Juliana :
    what the email address i should contact again?
    Charlene:
    You may send it to customerservice@raffaello-network.com
    Juliana :
    thank you