Rafe's Relocation Sale!

1. I just got this in my email- apparently Rafe is having their relocation sale at their manhattan store. I know many of you are fans of Rafe, especially their Target line, so maybe you girls can hit up some awesome deals here! I went to their sample sale and it was great! Hopefully, this is something close to it. Well, here's the address if anyone wants to check it out:

We’re closing our store at One Bleecker Street
    but we're moving it to a new location soon. Take advantage of the transition and get 60 to 70% off of everything in the store! Get the Rafe Fall 2007 bags you’ve been longing for at a fraction of their retail value. We’re packing our bags, but really, we don’t want to pack too much. So save us the effort, and save yourself a bundle! The sale lasts as long as the stocks last, so come in early for the best selection!

Rafe New York
    The Store

One Bleecker Street, corner Bowery
    New York, NY 10012
    tel. 877.7RAFENY
  2. Thanks!
  3. Hi! When was this?? Did anybody go? I read somewhere that rafe's sample sale is sometime in Feb... Does anyone have any info?? Thanks!
  4. I went two weeks ago, and there was absolutely no one in the store. The associate said that everything in the store was 70% off. There were a lot of styles and colors of handbags but no shoes. This was completely different from a sample sale. You may want to give them a call.
  5. how were the prices after 70% off?
  6. Handbags were ~ $150 - $210. There were some wallets and clutches too but I don't know prices.