1. Not a big fan of it. The denim and dark brown don't look right together.
  2. It doesn't do anything for me, sorry.
  3. What about this one...

I really like this and would probably get the linen/black but what does everyone think of linen during the winter (remember I'm in WI w/ snow and cold weather....).

4. I probably wouldn't do linen in winter. To me, it's more of a spring/summer fabric, especially in cold climates.
  5. ^^^ This one is pretty nice but I wouldn't carry linen in the winter but if you can pull it off, go for it!
  6. I like the second one. I'm from the south, so it would work down here in the winter. I don't know if it would work in winter up north.
  7. i don't think i can do linen in the winter either, here in ny it's pretty cold during the winter, it's going to be too much work trying to keep the bag clean in the snow and whatnot. just my two cents:nogood:
  8. Thanks for everyone's opinion as far as linen and winter. I kind of felt the same way and that's why I picked the first one in denim and brown. I will also be using this bag when I go out w/ my kids too so I like that I can make the strap longer and throw their water bottles in it too.

Thanks all!!!

9. If I had to pick, I'd go with the first one. Looks more classic.
  10. I just wanted to let you know that rafe.com is having a great sale right now. If Zappos has the exact bag (color, size, style) you can do a price match. HTH!
  11. Thanks - I checked the site and they just have the smaller versions. I like the smaller ones too but I was hoping for a bigger one.

Thanks for watching out for me though!

12. I like Rafe's leather bags better.
  13. These bags are a bit blah...
  14. Its a nice bag, but doesn't really do that much for me. I'm not a big fan of the denim bags by anyone, but the brown and dark denim are a good pair.