Rafe New York - Designer Handbag Sample Sale 12/5-12/7

1. Rafe New York - Designer Handbag Sample Sale

[​IMG]Rafe New York is holding its fabulous sample sale just in time for the holidays! You will find the perfect gifts from a rich assortment of one-of-a-kind samples and styles of women's shoes, bags, and accessories (and some men's bags, too!) Everything is up to 70% off of original retail prices. All sales are final.

<TABLE id=ctl00_Body_Sale_BorderTable style="BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: silver 1px solid; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: silver 1px solid; WIDTH: 250px; BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1px solid; HEIGHT: 225px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 background=/Media/Sale/sale_poll_bg.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Event Begins:</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>12/5/2007</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Event Ends:</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>12/7/2007</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Event Times:</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Wed-Fri 10am-7pm
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Location:</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap bgColor=#ffffff>85 5th Ave.
    (at 16th St.)
    12th Fl.
    New York, NY 10003
    (212) 609-1195</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Payment Type:</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Cash/MC/VISA/AMEX/DIS</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Heard the sale was great. Has anyone been?

3. Bags were from $25-300. Shoes were 50; boots were $75.
    They had some scarves and cashmere gloves as well.
    It's definitely worth stopping by!

4. Do you remember which bags they were selling? I'm tempted to go tomorrow but already have so much to do that it would be out of the way. TIA:amuse:

5. Yeah, I'm very tempted as well. I hate going after work though -- sales always seem so crowded!

6. I'm not very familiar with the different styles but if you tell me which bag you are looking for, I'll look it up online and let you know if I saw it there.

7. I went to the last two Rafe sample sales and decided to take a break from it, but now I'm tempted again. Does anyone know how much the scarves and gloves were selling for?

8. itzme, i think it's $25.

9. Hi mgdhernandez. I'm going to take you up on your offer: did you see
    KOH SAMUI
    Zooey Mini Flap Clutch
    style no: RF-SSNK305143

or

ANGKORWAT
    Kirsten Cut-Out Frame Bag
    style no: RF-BLIN205045

Thanks!
    & of course I must ask, did you get anything cute for yourself?

10. redorfe, Yes! I saw these two bags you mentioned. However, I don't recall how much they were.

I got a couple of bags for gifts and a pair of sandals for myself! =)
    woohoo!

11. I just might have to go out of my way then. Thank you so much for checking!
    I'm glad to hear that you bought some lovely gifts. I bought most of my gifts already but may pick up something from this sale for my mom.

12. I hope they're still there when you go =) Have fun!

13. Me too. Thanks!