Rafe Maggie Tote...What Do You Guys Think?

1. Why is it when you have the money you can't find anything but when you're on a ban to get your Christmas shopping done you keep seeing all these great bags??? I just came across this Rafe bag on a couple of different sites. It's the Maggie Tote and comes in Grey and Brown. What do you guys think about it? The leather looks really soft and smooshy to me!!

Anyone own any Rafe bags? What do you think of the quality? Let me know your thoughts! :smile:

RafeMaggie.jpg RafeMaggie2.jpg
  2. It looks A LOT like the miu miu coffer bag. but I like that bag, so I like this one too!

3. I love the braided handle and the leather definitely looks divine!

I don't have any Rafe bags but I see them all the time at Nordstrom Rack...

4. I have a Rafe bag and I think the quality is great! Mine is still as good as new.

5. That's really cute!

6. Love it in the brown!

7. I don't own any Rafe but it looks cute!

8. I like it.

9. Rafe bags are pretty well made and have good styling. I have 2. I say go for it!

10. the leather looks yummy :yes:
    [​IMG]

11. Doesn't it look yummy? I'm going to mull it over for a while. But I'll probably end up ordering it. Even if I don't keep it sometimes getting the bag in my hands is the only way I can convince myself I don't really need it, lol.

12. Oh yeah they look fantastic!! Leather really does look great. But if you want me to say it is ugly so you will do your Xmas shopping I will!!

Ewwww yuck gross...you should concentrate on your shopping...

hehe ok I don't mean that...they are great! Go for it! Christmas is still 2 months away!

13. I don't think it looks like the miu miu coffer...maybe it has the braided handles but that's all. I think it's a really cute bag though. Go for it!

14. I really like the grey one (most of my bags are some version of brown/tan)...but it looks different on different sites. Some it looks like dark grey and others it looks more taupe. I really go like it. Think I'll give it a couple more days and then decide.

15. I like it. I love Rafe bags; I think they offer great leather, nice hardware and cool styles at a good price.