Rachel's LV on the Friends series finale

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Hi fellow bag lovers, I just discovered this forum a couple of weeks ago and am lovin' it!!!

Anyway, I was just wondering if anybody else had noticed the LV bag that Rachel was carrying when she was leaving at the airport (right before Ross rushed to tell her he loved her, blah blah blah)? It was a monogram shoulder bag but may it was just me, I thought I saw that the straps were crisscrossed (went from one side to another) or something like that. Do you know what style that was? Was it a 'specially made' model just for Friends?

I personally don't think it's fake. Friends were watched by millions and if it was fake LV would not let them get away with it. LV takes special orders so maybe they made one for Rachel? Or perhaps it's a vintage. Hmmnnn, I'll look into this...

I know Rachel wound up with Ross (which is what should happen) but she TURNED DOWN a job in Paris for Louis Vuitton! Part of me was happy that she was with Ross and the other part of me was like, "You IDIOT!"

caitlin1214 said:
I know Rachel wound up with Ross (which is what should happen) but she TURNED DOWN a job in Paris for Louis Vuitton! Part of me was happy that she was with Ross and the other part of me was like, "You IDIOT!"

lol

pursegalsf said:
I personally don't think it's fake. Friends were watched by millions and if it was fake LV would not let them get away with it. LV takes special orders so maybe they made one for Rachel? Or perhaps it's a vintage. Hmmnnn, I'll look into this...

I agree. My SA has been working at LV forever. I can ask her, she would know. :yes: