Rachel Zoe style jeans

Emilyy

Jun 27, 2008
Hii,

I am a huge fan of the Rachel Zoe project. I love Rachels style. In season 2 ive noticed she has worn nothing but flared jeans some of which look very wide. Im a skinny jean gal but after seeing her flares im warming up to them. I just saw this pic of Rachel Zoe wearing these HUGE Bell-Bottom jeans. They are super cute, but does anyone know what jeans they are, Im dieing for a pair like these. Perhaps bell bottoms with hugeee flares like these are coming back? What do you all think of Rachel jeans / style? Thanks :smile:

RZ2.jpg

RZSFAMSF.jpg

in my opinion, wide leg jeans are definitely cute if they're worn right, just like rachel is. It's definitely no flattering on every body type but if it suits yours, why not give it a try!
One thing I have seen is people wearing them with flats and honestly, it's not a great look. Since the bell bottoms seem to make you look a little shorter, definitely wear with heels!

Love RZ!!! Love almost everything she wears and carries (bags) although some of her shoes scare me a little lol
I think you will have to be fairly lean to rock the super flare jean look..I myself isn't this type of body so I can do a little flare but not as much as RZ's. But I enjoy watching others wearing them :smile: p.s. LOVE her Chanel lol

I love RZ bell bottoms too.
For me, I wear them a lot because I am not super skinny so these flares help me especially I wear them with heels/boots.
I also have ginger from 7 and J brand's love story. they are the best.

I love them... 7's are way too long on me.. I am too lazy to bring them to the tailors...So I stay away.. But Rachel definitely rocks them well!

Thanks for the reply guys. They may be 7fam jeans, but I dont think they are the ginger style. The gingers dont have a flare nearly as wide as those. Maybe Rachels jeans are a style that seven hasnt released yet.