Rachel Zoe for Judith Leiber bag...

1. I'm OBSESSED with this bag. I wish it was less expensive or easier to find. I ADORE the clasp. What do you guys think of it???

[​IMG]
    By the way...I'm relatively new to this forum...I joined last week, and never bothered to introduce myself.....I am Beth...I am so into fashion and handbags.....and I have spent WAY too much of my time in this forum since joining=) Thanks for all the interesting convo though=)

:supacool:

2. I love it. But it's super expensive! :nuts:

3. it's gorgeous...
    the clasp kinda reminded me of tom ford's gucci.

how much is it for retail?

4. Hi!! I'm new too and this is my first post!
    I passed by the Judith Leiber store and they had these on display. They are absolutely gorgeous in real life. This bag is at the top of my wish list right now.

5. I'm not sure how much thos particular bag is..... I know her bags in general retail for anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000!!!!!!

6. Hott Hott Hott!! Absolutly in love! :yes:

(Hi! I'm Allison... I am new to this forum so I just wanted to introduce myself!)

7. I would not support anything that she makes.

8. This is kind of how I feel too ... but I sometimes do love her luxe styles.

9. Interestingly vintage judith leiber bags made out of exotics do not fare well (her sparkling bags do great in resale). I think it is something to do with the fact that there are so unique that they are not easily recognizable. I wonder if this is going to be a faith of this collection in 20-30 years. But, yeah -- totally gorgeouse and unaffordable ;) Hate what Zoe does to fashion -- how many people are those skinny jeens look good on?