Rachel Roy

1. Not sure if she should go here or the celebrity section. Do you like her designs? She was on Oprah the other day. I love the urban classy style! What do you think?

2. I saw that show. She's a beautiful woman. I like how she said she designs for all shapes and that she is not a size 0 or anywhere close to it.

Loved all the clothes!

3. Did she day that? I think her stuff goes up to a 10.

4. I like it but it's not my style.

5. Really? She said that exactly. She doesn't look like a small woman either.

She also said something about how she makes outfits bigger to fit into a smaller number size.

6. Yeah, I did hear her say something about making the outfit bigger and how she likes pants to be baggy.

7. I like her. She always looks so elegant.

8. agree I love her style ..I am slowly changing my wardrobe to have a look like hers

9. i like her stuff.

10. She is definitely my current style inspiration. I adore her look.

11. I have seen some of her dresses love them!

12. I like her clothes. Her designs have a lot of material, draping, and ruching. They're elegant, but very forgiving too. Her clothes are pretty pricey, for a non-couture label. I think she's gorgeous, and has a great Birkin collection too!

She's married to hip hop mogul Damon Dash, who is Jay Z's enemy. So I doubt you would ever see Beyonce in anything by Rachel Roy.

13. I like a lot of my clothes but they're too pricey.

14. I :heart: her dresses, but don't know who she is...(saw a pic of her once), did she actually study fashion design?

15. i like some of her designs. she comes strong this season...