Rachel Ray

UGH. Rachel Ray has taken over every facet of my life in every conceivable annoying way. I see her awful food shows (and I'm BIG FOODIE - I looovve the Food Channel - I love to cook!!!) and on her $40 a day, who gives a crap about what she's eating (ooohhhh! This is the BEST boiled water EVER!!) and then I have to see her on the TV with her stupid cracker commercials and she's on the friggin' cracker boxes so I have to stare at her face on my counter PLUS my kids were on an online game thing called "marapets" - some virtual pet thing and OMG! there's Ms. Ray again - in one of those sponsored commercials you see on those sites (oh like this site, sorry)....I'm like "She has a great PR person" but I'm so over her. I never liked her in the first place and now she's being shoved down my throat. Inasfar as Giada, I love her receipes - she's awesome- very creative - but it bugs me how she's be like regular English "blah blah blah" and then she'll say like one Italian word like "parmesano" and it sounds soooooo soooooo......I know she grew up in Italy but it seems out of context in her sentences....Okay, I'm being a wench tonight. I think we need to see them go head to head. Giada would win.:hysteric:

LOL..this thread makes me laugh so hard.
jciara, you are so funny..I am big foodie too not only eat but also cook them. Every chefs I know do not like Rachel Ray, they all said she can't cook LOL
I know some people I know fans of her because they can't cook or just learn how to cook. I understand that her show may be perfect for not so gourmet kinda people.
Love Giada..I have no complain whatsoever with her bossom because I have mine.

Okay - who's taking bets? IRON CHEF AMERICA - 12/17 @ 9:00 P.M. Rachel vs. Giada! YEAH BABY!! Maybe between them, the shine from their teeth will break the camera!:P

I personnally hate giada and rachel. Rachel is annoying, and why does giada alaways wear cleavage bearing shirts. She is a total slut to me (giada i mean)

rachel's little giggle pisses me off. i want to throw something at the TV. she needs a boob job cuz it's not proportionate to her huge ass.

giada.. she needs to stop accentuating her effen "E's". her mouth is so damn big. she looks like this :greengrin: . i thought only asians had a big heads (takes one to know one)

here's an example of giada's big mouth. i can see her WHOLE ROW OF TEETH.

IMG_1126.sized.jpg

giada.. she needs to stop accentuating her effen "E's". her mouth is so damn big. she looks like this :greengrin: . i thought only asians had a big heads (takes one to know one)

:nuts::roflmfao: Holy crap! That smiley made me bust out laughing. And then the picture to follow! aha!ahhhhh....

I personally like them both, but they each have good and bad traits...rachel with her EVOO and such...Giada with her teeth...lol but in the end I think they are both talented, both pretty, both make good and interesting meals.

Okay - who's taking bets? IRON CHEF AMERICA - 12/17 @ 9:00 P.M. Rachel vs. Giada! YEAH BABY!! Maybe between them, the shine from their teeth will break the camera!:P

This was already on tv, I saw it about a week or so ago....Maybe the one on the 17th is another match? All I can say, it was fun to see them under so much pressure although they both had another male Food network chef to help them - I think Bobby Flay was on and the other, I can't remember any more....it was kind of boring!!

This was already on tv, I saw it about a week or so ago....Maybe the one on the 17th is another match? All I can say, it was fun to see them under so much pressure although they both had another male Food network chef to help them - I think Bobby Flay was on and the other, I can't remember any more....it was kind of boring!!

so who won?