Race Cars anyone?

1. Just thought I would share a pic of my hubby's hobby! 1970 Camaro:heart:
    We have to compromise sometimes........I get new Bag, You get car part or You want car part, I want new bag= It works out well for the both of us!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would love to see pics of your race cars!

2. i love cars so does my boyfriend so where well matched love going to car shows and to drifting competitions i drive turbo starlet hence the name turbodiva my boyfriend drives 180sx

3. Yes, we love car shows, actually the first pic is from a car show that we entered this past weekend!! I don't drive but would like to! I love going to watch him race!!

4. well i think its great your share an interest in your hubby hobby and i bet he really appreciate it by the way your photos of the car are great i hope more people in the purse forum shares our interests

5. thats so cool. we dont race but we do up classic cars and hot rods. he drives a daimler gold soveriegn and has just bought a beat up triumph spitfire.

6. Here are a few more pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

not a race car but......
    [​IMG]

7. lol, sounds like my bf and I. He gets car parts for his supra for his bday, christmas and our anniversary. And I get a purse for each of those too! It's a fair trade, depending on which car part it is, their expensice as hell!

8. every year we make an 800 mile drive to Ohio for a big event (i just go for the ride and the social aspect, he races). He has a GTP which he has rebuilt several times, its far from stock running low 12's in the 1/4 mile

heres how we make the trip every year - thank goodness that is the most comfortable truck i have ever sat in in my life!
    [​IMG]

and me? i prefer the Bavarian cars :rolleyes:

9. Omg, I'm so drooling right now! Dream car is a 68 Camaro SS... maybe one day! Dad owns a 69 El Camino SS and a 70 Trans Am, both with rebuild bigger engines. They are so much fun to drive... and I wondered why I wanted to be a nascar driver when I was young!

10. We are look'n for a "68 Camaro now!!My husband has his eye on a blue w/silver stripes, it is beautiful, completely restored. We sold a White'68 Camaro a few yrs. back and he regrets it.

I would realy like to see pics of the 70 TA, this car is also on our list of cars he want!

11. Nice cars! I stopped racing, going to car shows, and going to other car events a few years ago. But I still love cars. I have a 93 mr2 turbo as my weekend car and a 93 celica all trac turbo as my track car.

12. Nice cars. I have an old Camaro and Trans Am.