R Minkoff Nikki Bag in Night Blue

1. Oh, I'm just a little in love.
    I bought a Evergreen studded Mini MA and wasn't enthralled with it's styling. The bag was beautiful but just wasn't me. Then I started seeing the Nikki bags and thought they weere beautiful. I spent an entire morning looking for a deal and couldn't find anything. Just as I was about to quit, a JCMadison email came with that 25% off Freeze code. I couldn't order fast enough. That was Monday and it came today.

Luscious thick Distressed leather and the perfect color. I saw 3 different depictions of this bag's color so I wasn't really sure what I was getting but I was very happy. A deep Violet Blue. My picture is pretty accurate as far as color except maybe there is a hint more of Violet in the bag that didn't come through.

I'm glad I gave RM another chance!

RM Nikki.JPG

2. Lexie, I'm so happy for you! It's beautiful. The leather looks thick and luscious....I remember considering that one myself.

Love the color!

3. WOW :drool::drool::drool: THAT COLOR IS STUNNING!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY K&MA IN NIGHT BLUE!!! CONGRATS ON THE BAG!!!!

4. I love my Night Blue Nikki,too! :love:

I'm hoping some of Rebecca's spring bags have the same soft,tdf leather!

Maddie:heart:

5. MMMMMM gorgeous!:tup:

6. beautiful!!

7. Congrats, I have the same bag and I love it -- the color, the leather, the hardware, how lightweight and comfortable the bag is, everything! Enjoy your Nikki, I had a hard time taking it off when I first got it.

8. Congrats-it's beautiful!

9. I am literally "this" close to adding this bag to my collection.

10. That bag is gorgeous Lexie! I love the colour!

11. Gorgeous color, congrats!

12. Ooooh it's tdf! Congratulations! RM rocks eh? :biggrin:

13. Ooh pretty and look at those studs :smile:

14. O, I'm so loving it!:heart:

15. Honestly, this is the most gorgeous shade of blue I have ever seen in a handbag. I prefer handheld bags and if this color came in the MA (without the stud detailing) I would have bought it in a heartbeat! Your bag is super gorgeous though, and I hope you are thoroughly happy with it! Congrats!