R.I.P Romeo

1. Last night, my parents were woken up to my mini-maltese, Romeo, crying. He was whimpering and crying the whole night and so my mom held him til the morning trying to comfort him, clueless to what was wrong with him. This morning when i woke up to get ready for school, he wouldnt even get up to greet me or anything. He was just laying on my mom's poncho set on the floor next to my parents' bed. He jsut stared. So afterschool i got picked up and my mom told me we need to hurry home to see how he's doing and take him to the vet. Once we got home, we were too late. I've never actually experienced a death in my life. This is so hard for me. My mom told me that he was crying like a baby the whole night and didnt want to be put down on the floor. I just dont know what was wrong wtih him. I'm so sad
  2. Im so sorry sweetie...so sorry...loosing a pet is so painful. Big hugs.
  3. poor little guy. :sad: How old was he? I have a Maltese and I freak out when she is uncomfortable.
  4. Im so sorry.. my dog passed away on Jan 4, i still cant get over her death. BUt i learned something valuable out of it.. I promised her that if i ever see my other dogs out of sort i'd immediately bring it to the vet for a look thru.. A few hours might make a whole lot of difference between life n death..
  5. I'm so sorry. Hugs.
  6. So sorry for your loss!
  7. Oh no!!!! So sorry!
  8. I'm so sorry! *hugs* I know how hard it can be to lose a pet :flowers:
  9. I'm sorry to hear about your loss of Romeo.
  10. so sorry to hear it -- it's awful when they leave us.
  11. I'm so terribly sorry about your Romeo. We've experienced the loss of our beloved dogs and it's always so hard I don't think I can stand it. Remember this: he's not suffering anymore--he's running free and happy.
  12. I'm so sorry to hear this; sending prayers and hugs for comfort your way. RIP Romeo :sad:
  13. I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so difficult, especially if this is the first death you've ever experienced (human or animal). Take comfort knowing you gave Romeo a wonderful life full of love.
  14. Oh honey I'm so so sorry! :sad: Tears welled up in my eyes as soon as I started reading your sad news.:crybaby: I know that pain of losing something or someone you love and I feel for you. May God bless you and your precious beautiful Romeo. I'm sending lots of hugs & love to you!!!
  15. I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose a pet. :sad: