1. Hey there! If anyone is interested QVC has Dooney and Bourke bags on right now!!! :wtf: The prices seem pretty reasonable and alot of teh bags are coming with accessories!
  2. Yeah! I love QVC!!
  3. I saw the D&B show on QVC this week and they were showing some new pieces. I remember thinking hmm these have a very similar feel to the Coach Carly and Coach slim tote, without the more substantial hardware.:nogood: Anyone else feel some of the new D&B on QVC reminded them of Coach styles?
  4. i've been looking for a wristlet for my large vintage sack....and they are the only ones carrying them anymore.

but 65$ seems high. :sad:
  5. Oh my gosh, I am so annoyed with QVC. I ordered the denim sac with accessories and it came yesterday and I got a LEATHER double pocket tote, thats costs considerably more! They charged me for the right bag but sent me a much more expensive one. Its going back. I dont even like it a little bit. The leather looks like vinyl. eeeuuuwww.
  6. Donna, it looks that way because it is pebbled leather meaning they let it shrink.
  7. I love watching QVC-- especially when they have Dooneys