QVC bags, need help

1. Hi there. I'm making my first purchase of a bag that is over $50. I know that's not a lot. Baby steps! Anway, I have QVC credit so I'd like to purchase one off there. So I have two dilemas! 1. The D&B's are okay but I feel too old for most of them. I won't go over $100ish. What brands would you suggest? They have Kathy Van Zeeland, Maxx New York, and the Sak that are in that price range. What would you ladies suggest?
    2. What color is the "all season color?" Since winter's going soon, what would ya'll suggest for spring and summer? Thanks!!!

2. I would go with a Tiganello. They've always seemed nice when I've seen them in the stores. Also you can get a great deal if you buy their TSV in advance.

Tignanello Pebble Leather Dble Handle Shoulder Bag with Wallet

Today's Special Value $59.46
    Shipping and Handling $6.47
    Transcend trends with the truly sophisticated and versatile style of this Tignanello pebbled leather shoulder bag. Fashioned with adjustable double handles, this chic bag is done with a front zipper pocket with a leather pull and an easy-to-use hidden magnetic closure. The roomy, fully lined interior reveals two open pockets on the back wall and a zip pocket on the front wall.

Preorder Before 3/10 A5609, Order 3/10 A1977

3. I have purchased bags from all three lines mentioned and they're all pretty good quality wise ... I guess it just depends on which line suits your personal style. Kathy Van Zeeland uses all manmade materials and is a little blingy. Maxx New York has some beautiful designs but the nicer styles in leather are definitely more than $100. I have a Sak small hobo in their signature fabric and it's pretty durable but the designs are a little boring ... though I haven't seen their new leather bags IRL, they look good in pics. HTH

4. D&B makes some all leather bags that they sell on qvc.com. They are very nice and discreet. You pretty much named all the bags QVC sells, so I would go with a very nice all leather bag. I would go with either a brown (lighter) or maybe a white if you don't already have one.

What kind of style are you looking for?

5. ^^^ I totally agree. Tignanello has very nice leather. I do not think you would be dissapointed at all.

Let us know what you pick out!

6. Michael Kors!

He has some great bags on QVC!

7. Don't waste your money on Kathy Van Zeeland bags. They look really cheap in person and the studs fall off over time.

8. I also vote for the Tignanellos. Their leather is very nice and their designs just keep getting better and better. Good quality construction.

Light tan for Spring?