1. is there any quotes that you live by? perhaps one that you were inspired by?
  2. There's kind of a silly one that I recently read that I like to say to my kids, "Turn obstacles into popsicles"...
  3. "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
  4. The only constant in the world is change.
  5. Life is a highway. And I'm going to f*cking ride it all day long. [with or without the F--]

Life is a novel, and I'm armed with a pen. or Life is a novel, and i'm the one writing it.

and what about that one with the pen and the sword?
  6. "Power corrupts, Absolute power corrupts absolutely" ~ Lord Acton
  7. "What have you done today to make you feel proud?"
    Heather Small

"No one has the right to make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

"No day but today."
  8. everyone will think its silly but im serious lol "life is like sex its not allways good but its allways worth a try" Pamela Anderson
  9. "First impressions are often the truest, as we find (not infrequently) to our cost, when we have been wheedled out of them by plausible professions or studied actions. A man's look is the work of years; it is stamped on his countenance by the events of his whole life, nay, more, by the hand of nature, and it is not to be got rid of easily."
    (William Hazlitt (1778-1830), British essayist. "On the Knowledge of Character," vol. 2, Table Talk (1822).
  10. "Don't take life so seriously. You'll never get out of it alive."

Bugs Bunny
  11. "Now is the time for guts and guile." -- Elizabeth Taylor

that was one of my favorites too :nuts:!
  12. That's a good one. I also heard a variation of that same quote in the movie Van Wilder.
  13. I could quote Eleanor Roosevelt all day, but one of my favorites of hers is: "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
  14. I'm here for a good time not a long time
  15. "Expect the unexpected" or "carpe diem" (which is not a quote) I love these two.