Quite possibly the creepiest/strangest message I've ever gotten...

So now I'm saying you a VERY KIND, WARM, AND SOFT thing. (Like kitten's tummy, maybe).
bwaahaha!! I too wanted to send you a nice message here, like a kitten's tummy!:nuts: :wtf:

LOL Someone likes you! :smile: I would be flattered, accept the nice compliment, but not reply to the message.

If you know which forum, etc the person is on, I would suggest just taking a vacation from that forum, or if it is one that you enjoy a lot, get a lot of information from, etc, then just get a yahoo email and register with a new nickname, so that you can continue using the forum while your "real" persona on there takes a vacation.

If you continue getting emails from the person, just ignore and delete!

LOL Someone likes you! :smile: I would be flattered, accept the nice compliment, but not reply to the message.

If you know which forum, etc the person is on, I would suggest just taking a vacation from that forum, or if it is one that you enjoy a lot, get a lot of information from, etc, then just get a yahoo email and register with a new nickname, so that you can continue using the forum while your "real" persona on there takes a vacation.

If you continue getting emails from the person, just ignore and delete!
Haha, yeah, it's the "forum" I used to work for, where I had to talk to people as part of my job. I've probably said hi to him in the past. I'm not really worried, I just found it funny as heck...especially since my bf always teases me about all my "internet boyfriends" :rolleyes:

This is what I think he/she was actually trying to say:

Hi, Darwin!
I'm passing-by the Net now. Feet like write you something kind.

I'm only online for a short time, so I thought I'd PM/email you to tell you how great I think you are.

You know, I have my 'archi-law' mix now. That's why I'm so rare animal here.

You know I have my 'archi-law' mix now. That's why I'm not visiting the forum, very often, any more.

So now I'm saying you a VERY KIND, WARM, AND SOFT thing. (Like kitten's tummy, maybe).

So, I just wanted to tell you how warm-hearted I think you are.

Love you always ready to give your kindness to any people.

I love how you're always so kind and helpful to everyone.

[Sure, you have a new beautiful profile, but I'm not provided with media right now.]

I'm sure you will have updated your profile by now, with a beautiful new pic, but, unfortunately, I can't view it; as my hardware/software isn't capable of viewing it, at the moment.

Hope I'll back soon. Bye-bye!

Hope to be back online soon. Bye-Bye!

As you can see, I think the intended meaning was innocent - nice, even! :biggrin:

I've gotten something similar to that before...Somebody had gotten onto my old highschool website and liked my picture...(OLD !!!) and though other things I did online figured out where I lived...I pulled the pictures and igorned the emails...

I had to laugh at this... reminded me of some Asian (I'm Asian) stationery I bought that had cute little pictures/cartoons with "phrases" in English that made no sense. Here are a few gems (spelled exactly as appears):

"As I come closee to a dream, my heart throbs".
"I can't contain myserf for joy".
"ham-ham party" (what kind of party??)
"humming banbi" (with a picture of deer).

It was a wierd email but harmless spam I'm sure.

eww...so weird...

one time i got a call at work from a guy I didn't even know who said he wanted to " make little Tony's in me" :throwup: needless to say his name was Tony