Handbags & Purses

Quintessential Cat and Self Portrait reveals

Celts20 Posted By Celts20 Posted Jan 29, 2012

1. I've picked up two great Tanos in the last month or so, one big, one small. One is a Self Portrait in chocolate plush leather yumminess, and the other is a small Quintessential Cat in citron chamois leather. There's plenty of room in both and I know I'm going to enjoy carrying them. Here's the Self Portrait.

Joan

Attached Files:

2. And here's the Quintessential Cat. Big pocket on the front and a roomy snap pocket on top of that, and another pocket on the back.

Joan

Attached Files:

3. Love the citron one! Great finds! I always find myself *needing* discontinued styles or leathers and it's great you're having such fun finding some!:biggrin:

4. Love them both Celts! I like that yellow color and I usually dont like yellows!

5. Great finds Joan!

These both look great...I love how you are brancing out with the orange bag and now yellow!!!

6. Yes, the black/brown lady has branched out! :cool:
    Now I have green, wave, garnet, cobalt, fire, citron in the collection! The pops of color are fun!

Joan

7. Totally totally absolutely gorgeous!!! :cool:

8. I love the tan bag. It's got such a cool 70s retro look about it.

9. Thanks!! Haven't used either bag yet, but thrilled with both of them. I've seen a couple of other Quintessential Cat bags on eBay lately too if anyone is interested.

Joan

10. Love them!

11. Love both of these, Joan! Wow, I've been gone a while. This post was from months ago. WHOOPS!

12. Hey Oboogie! Nice to see ya!! I've since used the Self Portrait and love it. Haven't used the yellow cat yet :smile:

Joan