Quilted Vuitton makes its eBay debut !

1. Hmm... not bad... but for some reason I'm not a big fan... maybe it's the particular style of this bag that I'm not lovin'
  2. I didn't know they released it yet...?
  3. I'm not sure about this one. I'm not crazy about it.
  4. I don't like that bag. The vertical zipper is distracting me!
  5. Ooooohhhhh.. I like it, very much! :love:
  6. hmmm.... I think there's too much going on. Though I imagine a simple little piece would be cute.

Thanks for the link Ayla, I didnt even notice this line!
  7. That vertical zipper is just weird. Not for me.
  8. hmmm im not sure how i feel about that yet. so far, the only quilted items i love are chanel :smile:
  9. I don't like in that style, I love to see in something simple like speedy, petite noe and bucket style.
    That vertical zipper is out of place.
  10. Not a fan of this one.
  11. Saw that, it just doesn't do anything for me, especially not at that price.
  12. It's Nice....It Does Have A Lot Going On @ Once!
  13. i agree with everyone else the zipper is out of place which is a major design flaw, (i studied this last week so i know it sound bad but its true) it ruins the balance in the bag if you notice almost every other feature on the bag is identically symetical excluding this big zipper, a design needs an element of balance to be a succesful design, (u can achieve asymetrical balence btw but it doesnt work in this case sorry) the only thing i can think of is if a zipper or something of similar size is place on the reverse of the desgin to create this balance
  14. It's not my favourite, so I don't think you're missing out on too much ! :lol: