Quilted Ursula Stam (Chalk) on bluebeeonline.com

1. http://www.bluebeeonline.com/btc/product_display.aspx?l=00070119006200000000&p=MJH01313&k=00070119006200000000&pn=1
    Marc Jacobs Quilted Ursula Stam - Chalk
    SKU: MJH01313
    SKU: C361125
    Blue Bee is happy to bring you this brand new bag from the Marc Jacob’s Quilted collection. We are one of the only stores in the country who can offer you this fabulous bag, and we only have three of them so you better act fast! Oops now we have only have two. Well anyways... it is my personal favorite of the new Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer collection. The women here actually paused in silent reverence when we unpacked this bag. The bag is made of 100% patent goat leather so it’s super shiny. It has gold hardware that includes an exaggerated round clasp closure, a front zipper, and a large gold chain that can be used as a strap or to hang from the bag (it’s detachable too). Measures 15.5 long, 11" tall and 6" deep. Made in Italy.

$1,200.00

2. Are there products authentic?

3. the bag is gorgeous. just what I have been looking for all my life.....lol but i have never ever heard of this website. Are these bags authentic.?

4. Bluebee (located in Santa Barbara, California) sells authentic products. If I'm wrong on this, please correct me. =)

5. okay thank you.

6. I just did research and they are authentic.

7. From what I can tell, Bluebee is the real deal. They have a store in Santa Barbara. Maybe someone who lives up that way or has been there can vouch for them?

8. I just called and they said they are real and they are all sold out of the Stam bags. They have other Marc Jacob bags, but not the stams.

9. Did anyone from the forum get one of these bags?

10. hi everyone! i'm new to PF and am slowly making my rounds, haha :biggrin:
    blueblue is definitely legit; i have gone to their store in santa barbara (i live in california). they sell all sorts of authentic designer goods from marc jacobs to kooba etc.

11. wow i didnt know they had ones in patent leather...
    is chalk like the color in the pic? looks creamy white to me

12. Just wanted to add my 2 cents that Bluebee is indeed legit! :smile:

13. Yep, they are definitely authentic!