Quilted Multi Pocket in Icy Black

WOW this bag is TDF.

If I remember correctly you were looking for a different bag before you found this one, but I think it turned out to be the perfect choice!

Sometimes the MJs find you

Thanks everyone!:flowers:

Alioops- Yes, I was looking for a Stam...I would still like to have one someday though.:girlsigh:
I really like this one a lot, so I guess you are correct...maybe it found me.

Fab!
I do have a question: is this the large MP? Cause I read somewhere there's a difference between small and large MPs? TIA

I am not familar with the Quilted Mp sizes.:s This one is aprox. 11(W)x9 1/2(H)x4(D) not adding the pockets. HTH!

Thanks to everyone...I am so happy with her!:love:

Thanks June. I had no clue.

I took her shopping this evening and she was great to carry...I was a bit worried about the chain hurting my shoulder after a long trip. No problem at all. Lover her!!:love:

I do have a question about the leather of this bag being that this is my first "new" MJ and all. Do I need to do anything special or treat the leather with anything? It is raining here today and I was a bit worried... TIA!

*bump*
Hey MJ experts...
I had a couple of questions about the proper care of this bag.:s Do I need to do anything special to the leather? Also, what about the chain? Should I polish or clean it with anything? Just want to make sure I take good care of her!! TIA!:flowers: