Quilted Multi Pocket in Icy Black

1. My Quilted MP in Icy Black finally came today!! I am so excited!!:yahoo: She should hold me over until I get a Stam!!;) *Thanks for all of the help ladies!:flowers:
    Here are some pics...
  2. Wow! It's gorgeous! I love it, Congrats!
  3. congrats! she is gorgeous. love the icey and the burgundy suede. you lucky gal!
  4. Oh my! That bag is beautiful!! Congrats Zombie Girl!!! It looks fabulous on you!:tup:
  5. Thanks everyone!!!:flowers: I am so happy to finally get a quilted bag!:yahoo:
    Cheryl- Oh no, not me...it is my daughter. Yes, it does look fab on her!:girlsigh:
  6. Gorgeous! I love the leather on this. The suede is probably luscious as well. Congrats!
  7. it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:
  8. icy black is love
  9. Thank you! And thanks for all of your great advice. :flowers: You rock! :rochard:
  10. Oh-oh...well I hope that doesn't mean she's going to want to borrow it because it looks terrific on her! :p I'm sure it looks fab on you too!
  11. ^^Funny you say that...she was like I really like this bag!;) She enjoyed modeling for the pics.
  12. you're so welcome! :yes:seeing your pics makes me remember mine fondly...:girlsigh:
  13. I LOVE this! Where did you find it? What season is it?
  14. she bought it off eBay, and it's from 2005. they also made them in bordeux and petrol :yes:
  15. ^^ Yes, she is correct. Thanks Jun!