Quilted Bay Arrives from Overstock

1. It's real and it's spectacular! :tup:

Ordered a black quilted bay from Overstock at 10 pm Monday night, received it this afternoon. Perfect condition and well-packed. By coincidence, I was at Neiman's at lunchtime, and they had the exact same bag, which I examined closely, so there is no doubt the one I received is 100% authentic.

Bay.jpg
  2. Congratulations! I didn't know Overstock has the quilted bays. If you don't mind, how much was it?

3. It was $999, plus I got 7% off with a coupon code (there is also a 10% off code I didn't know about at the time). My total cost including shipping was $932.

4. Congrats!

5. Great find! Enjoy your new Bay!!!

6. :nuts: Congrats~ that is such a great deal! I love the quilted bay bag!!! ENJOY!!!

7. Congrats! When did you get this? I don't see it at overstock any longer.

8. Whow what a deal, congrats to this new beauty!

9. Where are the pics:drool:you must model it for us!!!! Congrats on a great bag and a fabulous deal!!!!

10. I saw it Monday night (it wasn't there Sunday). When I ordered, there was one more left. I posted in the Chloe Shopping forum, and another PF'er grabbed the last one.

11. Congrats!!! I ordered one too on Sunday. It was delivered yesterday.

It is absolutely stunning and absolutely 100% authentic. I already have the same bag and bought this one for my sister. I was able to compare side by side. I used a 10% off coupon, so with shipping I only paid $902.25! WooHOoo!

12. PS...Katmb...thank you so much for posting such a wonderful deal!!!!:heart::heart:

13. Great Deal!!! Congrats!!!

14. Wow! You lucky ladies! That is one seriously good deal!!! Congrats to you both! :tup:

15. lenabean - way to go!!! what an amazing steal on a gorgeous bag!!! it's wonderful that fellow tPFer AND Chloe lovers are getting these fabulous bags. we're all sharing the love! :heart::heart::heart: