Quilted Alyona

1. I saw this bag on eluxury.com and absolutely fell in love!!! They have it in black but it would be TDF in a dark burgandy! Is anyone else crazy about this bag?:sweatdrop:

2. I've seen this in berry at the stores, it's really pretty. I think it will be a very versatile style.

Here's a pic:
    [​IMG]

p11447609_ph_hero.jpg
  3. In berry:
    [​IMG]

4. It's beautiful!

5. Hmm...I don't know. It reminds me of hudson. I do like the berry though ;)

6. LOVE IT!! Saw it at MJ SF yesterday and fell in love!

7. I just noticed this bag on elux too. I like it!

8. I saw this bag at the Saks in New York City. It was nice, but not as nice as the berry looks. I only saw it in black and a chestnut brown. I think it would be great in a color.

9. I love the way this bag looks! The angular lines of it really make it stand out and I can see myself carrying this for work/play. Which do you prefer the Ryder or the Alyona (work/play)? And is this bag heavy on the shoulder?

10. Ok... I sooooo love this bag!!! Just gorgeous.

11. Saw it yesterday at Nordstrom. So hot. Reminds me a lot of the Hudson. Wish the interior was suede. The one I saw was a fab color that I think they called gray, but looked more like a muted charcoal olive shade. Hard to describe, but it was gorgeous. Wish the chain handle could be taken off, however. You can drop it inside the bag, but not take it off.

12. NM in Charlotte has this in Berry, and it is absolutely stunning! It kind of reminds me of "maroon" from the soft calf classics from a few years ago.

13. Check it out in these pics from shoptwigs. The color is called "teal," but it looks more emerald green to me than blue-green. I like it! :graucho:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Marc Jacobs teal Alyona bag.jpg Marc Jacobs teal Alyona bag2.jpg
  14. ^ that's a beautiful color!! That's how I imagined Petrol to look like.

15. I absolutely love that Teal color. Even if it's doesn't look all that "teal"!