QUICKLY! I need help!

1. ok, so here is the deal.

i'm watching 2 of the same bag on eBay right now.

the one bag is very gently worn, all the pictures look good, etc. but i'm not 100% keen on buying a "used bag". it is at about $130 with an hour and a half left.

the other bag is brand new with tags, absolutely gorgeous. it is currently at $180, no bids on it with 2 days left.

help! what would you do??? :shrugs:
  2. most of my bags are second hand with barely any wear.. i rather have a used bag that way its worn in a bit and cheaper.. if i mess it up its okay!

i never bought anything new.. its either sales rack or used =)

50$... well thats a nice chunk of money. i buy used.. in that case
  3. if its was like 0-25$ i go new.. if u had more time i say ask if there are any marks..
  4. I would go for the new one. I don't like used bags, not when I am paying hundreds for them. Which bag are u bidding on?
  5. the hamptons signature stripe large carryall in brown.

here is the listing for the used one;

here is the listing for the new one;

there are 2 other auctions i'm watching, but they're both nwt and cheap with a few days to go.
    they're at $60 and $80, but i know they'll go above what i'm willing to pay.
  6. I'm sure it is my own issue, but I would take my chances on the new one. I just have trouble with used bags unless I am saving far more than $50.
  7. The new one might go up in price...so I think it depends on how much you are willing to pay for the new one and if you have an issue with a used bag. I think I would go for the used one because it looks really good I can't see any noticable damage.
  8. i'm going to be going back and forth between them for the next hour.
    i'll let ya'll know what happens. but i think that i'm gonna go for the used one.
  9. The used one looks brand new! I would go for the used one and buy a matching wallet with the money you save!

10. the matching wallet will be on the way to my house within the next 24 hours. :yahoo:
    i won it on eBay a couple of days ago.
    but the wallet i got was used. i should get a used bag to go with ym used wallet. lol.

here's the wallet - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290194180529&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=019

i need to stop. eBay has become an obsession. :sweatdrop:
  11. I would go for the used and if it goes for way more than you want to pay, you can always go for the new one. :yes: If you hold out and the new one goes a lot higher you will have nothing. :tdown: that used one looks great! :tup: Good Luck!!!!
  12. Haha well get the used because it will get here sooner, since the new one ends in two days and you never know how high it will go. Let us know!
  13. I'd get the used one b/c it looks great. Plus the auction will be over soon & unless the bidding starts going nuts, you're going to save some $$. Plus something could happen between now & the end of the auction on the new one & you could miss out on BOTH! But if you truly think you can't be happy with a used bag, I'd take my chances on the new one.

Just my $0.02! ;)
  14. the used one looks good but I wouldn't bid on it if it goes too high ie $150.. assuming the new one will go much higher than $180 :s
  15. Good Luck Jenn! You know I know a lady.................... LOL!! I still have mine and may just have to keep it :p I think the used one looks great! If it went for anything close to the new one, like around $20, I would get the new one. I bet you will end up with the used one for a killer deal though! Can't wait to see if you get it!