quick question

1. Would I be able to use a pomme wallet? or not? i am so bored with damier because i just bought a whole bunch and now i want something different, if you say no could you pleae include a suggestion?

2. pomme would look really good with your damier bags. which wallet are you eyeing?

3. the french purse or zippy wallet.

4. anyone else?

5. Koala would be another cute wallet if you are thinking of 'compact' ones. The only thing I'd suggest is go w/deep colored Vernis such as Pomme like you asked, so it's easier to maintain than lighter colored ones like Perle or yellow.

6. FYI i am a guy

7. I think the zippy would be a good hip wallet vs. the french wallet. It seems to me the metal frame on the coin pocket would bite into you if you ever sat down, KWIM?

8. hmm

9. im still not sure

10. I have a pomme koala and I love it. I can fit a wide variety of cards and such in it and I can use it with all my bags. There are a ton of threads in regards to vernis in general and any concerns with how it will hold up, regarding heat, and transfer questions. Use the search feature and I'm sure you will find a lot. Pomme is def TDF.

11. i just hope that pomme can be used by men, it is definitely the most subtle color right now, beautiful but somewhat subtle

12. i just hope that pomme can be used by men, it is definitely the most subtle color right now, beautiful but somewhat subtle

13. Red is in no way limited to women! I think that deep blood-red pomme would look great with a suit or even jeans.

14. I would´t buy it.. I think it´s to girly..
    but if you really like than just buy it!

15. I agree the pomme would be yummy with a damier bag