Quick question re: Cambon flats

1. Hi all,
    I bought a pair of pre-loved Cambon ballet flats a few months ago and I'm having second thoughts about the authenticity of the shoes. Are they flats supposed to be soft like ballet slippers or are they supposed to be like a normal shoe? I've seen pictures of both and its confusing me! Also, what colour is the sole supposed to be on the black with white cc's?

Any help would be appreciated!
    Thank you
  2. I have the black Cambons with the black CC's... someone will come along to let you know about the white CCs.

I do remember deciding on the black CCs because they were a little stiffer than the white CCs, and also had a bit of a heel (1/4" or so). The white CCs were totally flat and a bit softer.

ETA - The soles on my black CCs are black quilted with a big pink oval.
  3. Thanks Jayne1. Can anyone with the white on black flats help me?
  4. I have the black with white CC's and they have a completely flat clear quilted plastic sole with CHANEL imprinted twice in small writing. Also has Made in Italy and the size imprinted. On the inside of the sole there is a hot pink blob with Chanel written in black. Sorry about my manky shoe, but here's a pic:

5. Yup, the "older" version (black/tan, pink/black, white/black, black/white) has the totally flat sole and the "newer" ones have the small heel. My black/black ones (bought in September 06) have the heel but I'm not sure which other colors do.
  6. Hmmmmmm......I only bought mine a month or so ago and the ones they had in Chanel in Paris had the flat sole too.
  7. There are different types of flats... cambon: ballerina style or mary-jane. Both of these ones should look like the pic above. You could also post pics in the Authenticate thread...

And the new style is the "scrunchy like" chanel shoe -- that comes flats or heels.
  8. Thanks for all the replies. So there never has been a shoe with a red sole? I think I posted a pic in the Authenticate this thread before I purchased them and they were said to be authentic.