Quick question about Chanel Wallets~~

1. I posted in another thread about this question.. but I really need a answer asap. >< and doesn't seem people read the other thread much so I thought I would ask as a new thread. ^^ Thank you~

On cambon wallets~
    Do the CC's ever become just one material? (as in no CC overlap) and do the quilted lines match up like the chambon totes have to?

TY~ (trying to help someone that might have bought a fake wallet. ><)

2. I'm not sure what you mean about the no CC overlap, although all the ones I've seen have had the overlap.

Quilting on Chanels is always supposed to match up.

3. The cambon line is so highly faked. I'm not sure what you mean about the CC's becoming just one material; you'll need to clarify.

If the wallet came with a white dustbag it is a sure fire sign of a fake. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. My black/black patent cambon wallet came in the black Chanel box with a piece of black felt for protection. No dustbag.

The quilting should line up, but I have seen authentic cambon pieces with less than perfect stitching.

4. the CC logo is just one piece of cut out from the leather with the emboss C sign on each side to form a 'C' word.

i don't know what you mean by the quilting but it shld match up like the totes too. all chanel quilting matches with their pockets.

take a photo of your friend's wallet and we can authenticate it.

5. Do the CC's ever become just one material? (as in no CC overlap) no

and do the quilted lines match up like the chambon totes have to? yes

6. even the CC's on the wallets look like this:yes:

IMG_2239.jpg
  7. Thank you!

And by the CC i meant that like the toppart of the right C is suppose to be above and the bottom rightC is suppose to be under the other leftC.. ^^; but the one she has have none of that is just CC with no overlapping and just a cutout of CC.

8. Just adding to this, but I know there are quite a few Cambon accessory photos in the reference library. You may want to check that out as well if you haven't already. I find tPF's Chanel reference threads to be the best thing ever when I have questions. :smile:

9. ^ oh, it's actually 1 piece of leather but they have the pop out effect and they look like they're overlapping over each other cause of the stitching.

i suppose hers isn't authentic, if you can, bring it to a boutique to verify or something? i hope your friend could find a solution to it! i know how it feels like. i got scammed once for a gucci wallet! urgh! :cursing: