Quick! Need advice...this auction ends in an hour!!!

1. I would offer retail + anywhere between $30.00 to $50.00 for her profit. I think it's fair.:wlae:
  2. Cool bananas....theres only been one offer so far....I'll let you know how it goes.....
  3. I have absolutely nothing to offer to this thread, but I just have to chime in and say that I think it is so cute that you just said, "Cool bananas." :smile: That is adorable! I'm going to have to remember that one! :smile:
  4. Ohhh noooooooo:crybaby: she ended the auction early and someone bought it for 300 and something!!!! DEVESTATED!!!!!!!!! I was going to offer higher than that!!!:crybaby: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!!!

5. wow! I'm so sorry lv! I'm sure another one will come up for you!
  6. Lol I sure hope so! :crybaby:

Guess it just wasn't meant to be...but it went for such a STEAL that I can't help but kick myself for being too slow in making an offer...oh well, now I'm looking at CB pochettes to console myself lol.:lol:
  7. Ohhh nooo!!! The seller declined my offer for the CB pochette!!!:crybaby:

Lol today is just NOT my day...maybe someone from above is trying to say "open a savings account...." :lol:.
  8. What CB pochette?She must have sold it to someone else.
  9. Of course it's fair, if she sells it on eBay, she should except a bit more. I completely understand that especially for a brand new never used item.
  10. hey lvobsessed...dun fret gurl... think about all that money u're saving yourself for your next gorgeous purse!