Quick jaunt to LV this afternoon results in a small suprise.

1. So, my wife (LuvLVRN25) is making me post this, as she is apparently on a LV Ban:shrugs:. Anyways, we just picked up two small items (one for me and one for her), and our SA gave us a gift. I was suprised as could be. Here is what we got (I am hoping I do not have to say which is for me and which is for her).

[​IMG]

Now the suprise was:

[​IMG]

In addition she brought out the small sergeant bag (I believe that is what it is called). That bag was completely :drool: worthy. I required that my wife get on the waitlist for it, and I have been praying that they will create a messenger style bag in that same design.

2. Wonderful! I've yet to get a "gift" but I'm trying!

That's too funny that you're posting for her! :roflmfao:

3. ohhh what is the sergeant bag? it sounds pretty!!

you're such a sweet DH! congrats to you and your DW's new goodies. and yummy bookmark!

4. nice choices. you are a very good DH. i've yet to get a Denim piece myself. how about a description of this "sergeant" bag for us?

5. Congrats on the great pieces! That's the gift I'd like to get lol.
    And you're definitely a sweet DH!

6. Congrats!!!!

7. Okay, the sergeant is actually listed in a few other threads with pics that I will attach to this post as well. The pics I took from the other threads. The body is very light weight. The clasp is very much like your traditional triangular gold clasp. The body is olivey/bronze with raised letters with black trim. The handle is more of a olive canvas (not coated). I think retail is supposedly ~2250. Don't quote me, but that's what DH says. It will come in two sizes. A smaller one and the larger one. I think the pics I'm attaching show both. Release date is between this month and October/November. I'm not sure I'm in love with the handle but DH likes it so I guess I'm gettin it, lol. Is very unique though.

largerprefall.jpg sergeantsmall.jpg sergeantinstore.jpg
  8. Congrats on the new pieces!!! That Denim Cles looks sooo tempting!!! :biggrin:

9. i need that bookmark!! i just know it would motivate me to read more:tpfrox:

10. I love that you "required" that your wife get on the waitlist for the new bag!!!!! My DH would never do that!!!! Can you train him for me? ;)

11. Fab pieces - am loving the Denim Cles!:tup:

12. Great items and fab gift:smile:

I saw the Sargeant when I was in the City of London Store on Thursday. Loved the style & embossed design, but was turned off by the canvas strap. If it was a leather strap, then I'd be going on the wait list, but a canvas strap, makes it a no no for me:nogood:

Shame, but spend that much money for me means I've got to love ALL of the bag.

Yve

13. Oooh congrats!!!! Love the cles! Congrats on your bookbark aswell!

14. gorgeous purchase.. :heart: the bookmark

15. I think the reason I LVOE the sergeant is from the former Marine in me. Hence, the whole olivey color is a plus, and the strap really reminds me of my web gear. But that is why I wish they would make a messenger bag in this style.