Quick!!! I need help within 30 mins!!! Neo speedy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone! I was wondering if those of you who have a neo speedy would offer your opinions!
    Check these pics out and this thread. Addy is worried that the clasp looks off, the fuschia speedy was made in 06, not sure if the manufacturing was different!?

The auction ends soon so any pics would be appreciated!:heart:

hi all please check this again, she has added new pics x
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2593&rd=1&rd=1 and here is the sides and front of push lock that addy requested xx Many thanks x

Date code is sp0046, is that right?

Okay... I've had time to muddle this over

As all of you probably know, I am super paranoid about eBay (with good reason)

Anyways, I asked Luva Pug to wait to bid until I got home today to check the pushlock on my Denim

Here are the results:

Auction pic

My pics

Auction pic

My pic

My concerns are:
    The raised bars on the item in question are very thin compared to mine, the plate is also longer and more flat, the screw heads are lower on the back of the plate where on mine, they are raised higher than the plate

Does anyone else have a Denim lock that they can compare? Maybe it is a variance in the manufacturing process or year of production...

Sorry Luva Pug, I hope I am not dashing your hopes but I would feel better if you sent the auction and the pics to caroldiva for her opinion
    Attached Images p1.jpg (85.2 KB, 4 views)
    p2.jpg (84.1 KB, 5 views)
    p3.jpg (72.8 KB, 4 views)
  2. I'm not getting this thread at all.
  3. I wouldn't. The closures do not look right to me. The denim bags are faked widely and faked very well (6pt screws and all).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.