DELETED

Definitely don't feel bad. They wouldn't have taken it back at all if they didn't believe you. I'm sure the scratch was there before you bought it and they probably thought so, too.

If you never used it, then the scratch must have been there when you bought it. I know when I purchased my neo speedy after I got home I noticed a tiny scratch on the buckle. I kept it though cause I knew it would happen with me using it.

don't feel bad. if you didn't use it, it was not your fault. it must have been on it when you purchased it. sorry that you had a bad experience. fingers crossed for your next purchase.

When I bought my MC koala wallet, I opened it up in the car and saw a HUGE scratch inside on the vachetta. I marched right back into the store and asked for a NEW one. They swapped it for me, no questions asked.

Don't feel alone -- that happened to me too!
And I didn't even use it!!

I didn't feel bad, I felt angry.
They took my item back, but they tried to tell me that the credit card slot looked used and I NEVER used it.
I couldn't believe it

This should serve as a reminder to ALWAYS thoroughly inspect your items before you leave the store. And do not take a display item! Ask for a new one.