Quick Datecode Question

1. I'm trying to help a girl check on the authenticity of a Keepall 50 (mono)...I know that the TH- bags are made in France. Is the Monogram line one of the bags that would fit that datecode or is it Multicolore and a few other more specialty lines? It's getting harder and harder to tell the fakes these days, so I want to be sure before I tell her my "final verdict":p
    The datecode is TH0053 which would fit since it looks relatively new, but I also wanted to check if that was a commonly used faker's code.
    TIA:smile:

2. If you could get some detailed photos and post them in the "Authenticate this Louis Vuitton" thread...one of our wonderful experts will be able to give you a verdict. Fakes have been known to have valid date codes, so that alone isn't able to determine authenticity.:yes:

3. :yes: . It'll be best if you can post up close up pics of the LV heatstamp and date code. Mono can have "TH" date code so do Vernis and Damier which I own....

4. Yes, I checked and two of my Mono pieces have TH:yes:
    I didn't want to post in Auth. This since the pictures are really blurry but I think I might just do that anyway...
    Thanks girls!