Questions on Venetia...

1. I'm new to the MJ forum and have some questions that I'd appreciate your assistance with...

I'm in search of a Venetia bag and just haven't decided on which color I really want yet, I want a classic color like white/ivory or black.

I went to my local Nordstrom yesterday and they had a Venetian in black w/nickel hardware & white stiching- it was priced at $975... they also had one in black w/gold hardware and black stiching and a navy bag w/gold hardware for $1025. Why is there a price difference? Is it b/c the one with nickel hardware is an older model? :shrugs: Was that one on sale at some point? I know Nordstrom sometimes marks down MJ bags during their big sales and they price tag in the $975 bag was not the original MJ price tag, it was a printed up tag from the store. I just wouldn't want to pay $975 for a bag that was on sale at some point. I really like the nickel hardware but not so sufre about the white stitching....

Anyway I'm also waiting to see if they get in as white Venetia before I make up my mind but I'd really appreciate your input ladies. ;)

2. The Venetias with nickel hardware are a couple seasons old. A price increase went into effect on the newer seasons, hence the higher price tag. I know my Nordies has a White Venetia with Gold hardware so you can request that your Nordstrom transfer one in.