Questions on Croc

1. Hi,
    I am a newbie, hoping you can help me. I am travelling in Europe, various cities this year and have heard it is much easy to find birkins there. Since I am going on a once in a life time trip, thought it would be awesome to bring home a once in a life time bag.

Thinking of a croc (if I am lucky enough to find one), but don't like the glazed (I think that's what it's called) is there a matte, too?
  2. matted croc is indeed available. *fingers crossed* - i hope they have it in the store. good luck!
  3. And Matte Croc is supposed to be a little cheaper too!:yes:
  4. Thanks so much, you are too fast! :smile:
  5. Yes, I'm thinking of getting one myself :rolleyes:

15k euro seems really expensive for a bag !! But if u amortise it over 10 years, its just 1.5k euro a year :nuts: :nuts:
  6. :lol: :lol: I like the reasoning!! I want a croc too, but in a Kelly first:yes:
  7. I have seen matte croc in European stores, and it was less expensive, just make sure you get all the documentation like the "cites" so that you can take it out of Europe. Then you will also get back about 10% vat, but you will pay about 4% customs bringing it in (if you are in the U.S.)
  8. That is what I tell my hubby...before you know it, its like 'free' if you also add each time it will be used into the
  9. Good luck on finding a very special bag!! please tell us if you come home with something...
  10. That sounds exciting...yes, please keep us posted.