Questions for you experts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just received my lovely banana hobo but just noticed looking at pics of it on other sites the bottom strips of leather that go from one side underneath to the other with little gold studs are swen on mine around the edges but in pics on the internet they have a line of sewing through the middle. On Bloomingdales site and on shoptwigs the black one has, but the mouse on hasn't and is like mine, mine is black btw. Is this ok? If you have one pl[​IMG]ease could you check yours? Thanks:smile:

2. See above it has a line of stitching through the middle?

3. [​IMG]

4. But the mouse hasn't and neither has mine but mine is black

5. I had to read your post like 3 times before I understood your question!! (It's been a long day!!)

I don't have this bag, so I am definitely NOT an expert, but I'd say have it authenticated in the Authenticate This thread if you're at all unsure about stuff like this. It's better to just put your mind at ease.

6. Please somebody who has this bag tell me as I am considering sending it back to the seller!

7. You may want to take pics of the bag and put a post in the autheticate this thread - they are really quick at answering posts in that thread...

8. Please post pics in the AUTH THIS thread..we will help u there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.