Questions for people who bought from Lauren Merkin

1. How long did it take for them to send you the email with tracking info? It's been 4 days since I placed my order and I haven't get the email. I am kind of worried because I wanted to get the clutch before next weekend, so I can use it at my cousin-in-law's wedding.
  2. I got an email with confirmation and tracking number the day after I ordered. It was shipped UPS ground, so I think it got to me in less than a week. You might want to send them an email to follow up.
  3. I sent them an email yesterday, but I haven't heard back from them yet. I don't know what's going on.
  4. I ordered a bag from them a couple of weeks ago. I got an order confirmation immediately, but was wondering about shipment info. Then the doorbell rang and there was the bag!
  5. The website had this number for the office: 212-239-2459. Maybe they can help you figure it out. If it's on it's way, it would be nice to know.
  6. fabae - yeah I got the order confirmation email. But since it said on the email that an email regarding shipping info will be sent once the order is shipped, I was waiting for the shipping info email. Maybe they don't actually send that email.

missmary - It would be nice to know that it's on the way. I called my cc and it's been charged already, so hopefully it is on the way. I am going to give it a couple more days, then I will give them a call.

Thanks for the info.
  7. But I did get a shipping confirmation and a tracking number. Hopefully it was just an oversight. I'm sure they had a lot of orders to fill. Good luck and I hope you get your clutch on time!
  8. I got a shipping confirmation the same day and it shipped almost immediately. I think it arrived within 2-3 days of ordering.
  9. I got an email with a tracking number the day after I ordered but then received an email from them that the order would be delayed due to the overwhelming response from the Daily Candy mention. It took about a week for my last bag to be sent. I would email them if I were you. They are very prompt.:smile:
  10. Thanks gal. I came home tonight and it's in my front door. They must had been swamped with orders and were too busy to sent out the tracking email. I did send them an email, but didn't get a response. Oh well all that matter is the package is here. Yay!
  11. :yahoo: Yeah! What a relief! So happy for you!