Questions about the Silver Sedaraby D'orsey -Carrie's stolen show from SATC

1. I have been dying to get a pair of these, and some sellers have them on eBay. A couple of questions for those that own them:

1. Do they run small, big or true to size-compared to your other manolos. Everyone on eBay says they run a 1/2 size large, so get them a 1/2 size smaller.

But I was also told the CL's peep toes ran a 1/2 size small by CL SA and eBay sellers, and they ran huge on me!

2. What was the original price? I jsut want to know how much I am going to end up over paying.

3. Did this shoe come in both a 4 inch and 3 1/2 inch heel?

4. Even those these shows are "dated" since we all know what year the came out, are they still just as popular?

I sooooo love them. :heart:

2. I have them in 4-inch heels and they do run 1/2 size bigger so get 1/2 smaller size than you would wear. I bought them mid last year at the Manolo boutique in Manhattan and they retailed for about 690 US + tax. The shoes also come in 3-inch heels.
  3. I have these also in the 4 inch heel, I believe I have them in 38.5 and that's normally the size I take in Manolo Blahniks (I wear a 7 1/2 US).:yes:
  4. Can you still get them? Or are they sold out again? Thanks.
  5. Mine are .5 size smaller than I usually wear.
  6. They're pretty true to size, IMO. I think they were like 650$? When i bought them. Good luck!
  7. Yeah!!1 I just got found the Manolo's in NYC!! Woo hoo they should be here next week. I am so excited!!!
  8. Are they the 3 inch heel? I thought the 4 inch heel sold out during the presale when it was re-released in 2005.
  9. I specifically asked for the 105mm, or 4 inch. I hope it is. I'll have to call them back tomorrow and double check I'd be so sad if it wasn't:sad:
  10. If it's from the MB boutique in NYC, it's the 105mm/4-inch version for sure -- that's the only version they order for the Silver Sedaraby AFAIK. They order it approx. twice a year every year; you just have to call at the right time or get on the waiting list for it as it sells out quickly, but it is a "house" style that they stock every season.
  11. Don't get them from ebay. The prices are way to high! I've seen them at Saks New Orleans recently. You may want to call around or call the Manolo store. You can still find them.
  12. I just tried to order a pair of these from any Barney's in the US. They only had a size 8 left in Beverly Hills. I need a size 7 1/2. I was told they get them in about twice a year or so. I have until October to get a pair which is when my wedding is. Can anyone give me any insight as to when they usually get new shipments in? I ordered a pair of white satin in 7 1/2 which was their last pair in New York. I don't think I'll keep those though.

Thanks for the help!
  13. I saw them at Barneys & Saks in San Francisco. Not sure what sizes they had though.
  14. These shoes are always around. And yes they came out a while ago, but its such a classic style and color so I don't think they will ever go out of style...

I normally wear an 8 in manolos (and a 7.5 to 8 us size) but I got these in a 7.5. I think that most D'orsay styles run a bit larger.

I bought mine 2 weeks ago from Saks and the price was 665$ without taxes. I think mine are the shorter heel (?) but all I know is that they are extremely comfy and look great! Good luck getting yours!!
  15. Call Saks, South Coast Plaza. They have them in 7.5 last time I was there.