questions about the medallion tote.

1. Hi i looked in other posts but couldn't find out any info. I went to look at the medallion tote yesterday and it wouldn't fit on my shoulder. I saw so many of you being able to fit it on your shoulder so I'm wondering if I just have broad shoulders or do they come in different length handles? :crybaby:
  2. no, they don't come in other sizes unfortunately. Could you try the Shopping Tote? I think the handle drop is slightly longer{?}
    There's 2 sizes a small one and a Grand size.
  3. does the shopping tote have metal in the handles? I was hoping for an all leather bag, is that possible?
  4. The grand shopping tote that swanky is referring to does have chain handles. My medallion tote fits on my shoulder comfortably. Unfortunately, it only comes in one size. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find an all leather tote that you would like. I'll let you know if I find something.
  5. Okay, I know this sounds dumb but can you guys explain to me the different bags, sizes and styles???
  6. ^any specific ones?
    There's SOOO many, it'd be close to impossible to list them all.
    Anything specific? Like totes, flaps, . . . .?
  7. the medallion one is one of my favorites, i'm so sorry it doesn't fit on your shoulder. but i just bought the cerf tote with the small double CCs, that's a nice one. also i saw at my boutique a quilted tote, looks like the cerf shape, but it quilts with white stitching. the shopping tote comes with the chains, and that's a nice one to fit a lot of stuff too.
  8. I plan to get one but i just want to know if the handles feel comfortable carrying on shoulders??I believe the handles are rolled/rounded type.I remember my gucci having this type and it hurts my about this bag?Thanks.
  9. Are you pretty slim? I ask because not everyone can carry it comfortably on the shoulder as the handles are very long, seems like the smaller gals are able to comfortably.
  10. It is a snug fit. I am 5'10" and 132 lbs and it's snug on me. Hope that helps. It can be done but there is not a lot of give room.
  11. I think it will with summer clothes but with winter ones I have my doubts:yes:
  12. I just got this bag, and although it seems more comfortabe to me carrried as a handbag or in the crook on my arm, I have carried it on my shoulder with no problem. IMO the rolled strapped are just as comfy as the flatter straps on my other bags. I LOVE it!!!!:love:
  13. The medallion and the reissues are my favorite Chanels. The medallion is better carried as a hand held but will fit comfortably on the shoulder if you are slim and only with lightweight clothes. I am 5'2" and weight less than 100 lbs - so it fits great on my shoulder. I have not tried it with a winter coat - but I'm sure it will NOT be comfortable with a coat on. If you like hand helds this is the one to purchase.
  14. It fits comfortably on my shoulder in summer or winter. I am 5'4" 130 pounds.

15. I'm petite, not stick slim..:smile: 5'3" 110 lbs. i guess i can carry it on my shoulder.thanks