Questions about the Damier Speedy...

Thanks so much for the replies everyone :biggrin:

So Cece, will the bag be priced the same across EU countries? Sorry if this question seems a little obvious - I'm just not too sure on the situation over there.

410 Euros seems really reasonable. I'm so happy it's within my budget.

Also, if I wanted to get on a Paris waiting list, how would I go about doing that? And is it even possible?

If anyone finds out anymore about the release dates could you please please please post here asap :biggrin:

*JJ* said:
that's weird, i checked in the computer myself...
plus someone on the fashion spot bought the damier speedy as a SO a while ago and she paid around 500 euros.
i'll check again on tuesday.

Go directly to the LV shop and ask there. All the prices I found in Amsterdam are the same posted in the LV French website, if this is of help.

If it's a SO I imagine it will be always more expensive than when it's "normal" production... I'll confirm this next week because I'm picking up something from the shop and I'll put a SO for the Damier carryall (cannot be bothered to wait until they decide to make it!!!) :biggrin:

I'll try to take a pic of my receipt (yesterday I tried many times but the pic was not good at all :shame: )

shallot said:
Thanks so much for the replies everyone :biggrin:

So Cece, will the bag be priced the same across EU countries? Sorry if this question seems a little obvious - I'm just not too sure on the situation over there.

I think so... as I said in my previous post, I found in Amsterdam the same prices that are posted in the LV site for France...

shallot said:
410 Euros seems really reasonable. I'm so happy it's within my budget.

In mine too!!! :nuts:

shallot said:
Also, if I wanted to get on a Paris waiting list, how would I go about doing that? And is it even possible?

Why don't you give them a ring? I don't think it will be a problem... or perhaps ask people from your LV shop to do it for you??

shallot said:
If anyone finds out anymore about the release dates could you please please please post here asap :biggrin:

Ditto :biggrin:

if you are in NL here and you visit French LV site you just need to add extra 10 to 20 euros of each products under 450 euros.....buying LV in France is definately cheapest then other EU countries

Denimbaggy said:
if you are in NL here and you visit French LV site you just need to add extra 10 to 20 euros of each products under 450 euros.....buying LV in France is definately cheapest then other EU countries

I bought an epi agenda on Saturday for a friend and I paid same price than the one stated in the LV website (and it was under 200 euros) but I agree that if you go to the LV shop in Paris it's gonna be much cheaper than anywhere else :biggrin:

i bought a Denim Baggy PM few months ago at LV Amsterdam and paid 810 euros and at the french LV site retail for 775 euros...........

Attachments

• yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 31
Cece31 said:
Go directly to the LV shop and ask there. All the prices I found in Amsterdam are the same posted in the LV French website, if this is of help.

If it's a SO I imagine it will be always more expensive than when it's "normal" production... I'll confirm this next week because I'm picking up something from the shop and I'll put a SO for the Damier carryall (cannot be bothered to wait until they decide to make it!!!) :biggrin:

I'll try to take a pic of my receipt (yesterday I tried many times but the pic was not good at all :shame: )

i work at LV, i meant that i checked in the computer there, in our database.
but like i said i'll check again tomorrow, i have a day off today.

Wow *JJ* this is so cool working with LV huh :nuts: do you mind check the price of the denim baggy pm too...here in Amsterdam retail for 810 euros and would love to know how much it cost there in Austria :amuse:

weibaobai said:
I heard the speedy was going to be 800 usd...does that sound right?

I don't think it would be more than a SO, that doesn't really make sense :S

JJ I'd appreciate it so much if you could check. I really really really want the Damier and the more I think about it the more I like it as opposed to Mono.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Cece31 said:
LOL that's sooooo cool :nuts: Working at LV... what a dream job!!!

well, it's a lot of fun but it can be really stressful!

anyways, i checked our database again and i saw that the 530 euros were the price of the special order speedy. the regular ones coming out in july will be 415 euros for the 25 and 430 for the 30, exactly like the monogram ones.
yay!!